To do so, open the app, search for your phone, select ROM (your region) and download according to your phone’s current build version. You have successfully installed ROM on your Xiaomi smartphone using Mi Flash Tool. If you have any doubts while using the Mi Flash Tool, do let us know in the below comments.
- I know that some users got the issue where XiaoMiTool is not able to detect and connect to the device, especially on Windows machines.
- This is the easiest way to get your phone back to stock.
- Yash likes to listen classical songs and has a huge library of classical mixes.
- Finally, Xiaomi also offers a range of developer tools to help developers create their custom ROMs.
So This is a Complete Guide to Install official ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Pad; if you have any questions, Let us Know Via a comment. Once Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is launched you will be able to see this screen. To proceed, you’re going to need stock firmware ROM to download three things, so on your computer, follow the link provided below and download them accordingly. Even if Mobile companies have enormous power, They purely depend on the users. They can’t do whatever they want and urge users to purchase. Even Apple made some changes to attract users and hear their feedback. Some users begin to custoM ROMs and Remove Bloatware apps using Root access.
- This method is for the users who rooted their Mi 11 with the help of the SuperSU zip file.
- Xiaomi Stock ROM is an excellent choice for those looking for a reliable and cost-effective way to upgrade their devices.
- If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that.
- This is not a compulsory requirement but only a recommendation.
- These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by the MediaTek chipset.
Choose “clean all” (flash_all.bat) if you are going to do a clean flash. If you want only update system and keep your internal storage, choose “save user data” (flash_all_except_storage.bat). Finally, if you want lock bootloader an back to the stock, select “clean all and lock” (flash_all_lock.bat). If you are ready now select “flash” and start process. You have successfully flashed a fastboot ROM on Xiaomi.
Once complete, your device will be unbricked and restored to factory settings. To unbrick your Xiaomi device, you will need to download the stock ROM for your device.